Wednesday 1 April 2009

British Summer Time

British Summer Time began on Sunday. I can't tell you how happy I am that the lighter evenings are here ... but, it always takes me a week or two to adjust my body clock. I am finding it very difficult to wake up in the mornings. Also we are enjoying a really pleasant spring in this part of the UK so I have been cycling to work this week. Between getting up later and leaving earlier I am struggling to find 30 minutes for stitching in the morning, however, I am determined to make a little time each day.

On Monday I only managed to spend 10 minutes twisting 2->1 threads, but this meant that on every other morning I could spend time I had just stitching.

Slowly, very slowly, I outlining the pages of the last book and Venerable Friends is nearing completion.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Jane said...

Ohh, how exciting. I can't wait to see her completed.

Anonymous said...

I am with Jane can't wait to see it finished, what are you going to stitch next. ALso I have something you might like??