Thursday 20 October 2011

Floral Melody, Leaf 1

I am making some time every day to do some beading and, occasionally, some thread embroidery but I am way behind with blogging. Most of the beading I am doing is a variation on the techniques that I have described before so I have little new to say about it. Instead I will let the pictures tell their own story.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

Happy Stitching

9 comments:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I would go mad trying to do this! I hope you post about our progress frequently as I would like to follow along and then see the final project.

Пенелопа said...

Amazingly beautiful! Happy to continue working!

Rachel said...

It's looking lovely - enough to make me start thinking about potential beading projects!

Connie said...

Wow! That is so beautiful. I love seeing the pictures

Anita said...

Beautiful!I found your blog only a couple of days back,now I've got to go back and read all your posts about beading.What thread do you use to stitch the beads?

Mary Corbet said...

Stunning!! (As Always!) I just love watching your beadwork develop, Carol-Anne!

Karla Hartzog said...

Wow!

margaret said...

The pictures are always a joy. I have to say I never really liked beadwork (unless on clothes) until I discovered this. The colours are just gorgeous and I am always happy to see you have updated so that I can look at more of it.

Unknown said...

Your work is absolutely breathtaking!