Thursday 20 December 2012

Bronze Paisely – Part Three

Again, I have not used moriage around the outside of the paisley. The beads I used here are quite bright and I did not want them to stand out any more.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

I’d left the centre of the side paisley to last because I did not have a clear picture of how I wanted it to look. I worked in the same way that I did the centre of the main paisley by picking out the details and seeding the remaining space.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

I wanted this area to be a little quieter than other areas but I think it may be a bit too bland. I will leave it until I have done some more of the surrounding area and see how the various bits relate.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Mary Corbet said...

Absolutely beautiful, Carol-Anne! I love watching this develop!

beard5 said...

It's been a while since I've commented, this is just stunning. Thank you for posting the pictures.

Rachel said...

Working a bit you're sure of while you think about another bit is always the best way to make progress.

AnnaKoru said...

It's admirable!